Monday, January 16, 2012

Juice Feast ~ Day 9

Good Morning!

I put together two more tasty recipes together this morning.

1.5 Qrts of Green Carrot Juice

1.5 Qrts of Getting Rawdiculous' Green Juice

Things I have learned:

Yesterday, we were reminded how strong garlic is! In trying to find an amount I like, I made some strong concoctions (but drank them anyway - feel the burn!). My husband came in the bedroom last night and said, "If ever I was afraid of vampires, I won't be tonight!" :-) It was so strong on my breath that it had that 'vapor effect' that hard alcohol has on your breath, do you know what I'm talking about? It's like fumes. I figured it could only aid my detoxing right?! :-) (Bless my husband for his support and tolerance of me!!!) I am glad I didn't have to go anywhere yesterday. That would have been mighty embarrassing if I did. That's how people get nick names! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment