Friday, January 20, 2012

Juice Feast ~ Days 14

I am still experimenting with how to make my juice feast work without juicing on Shabbat (Saturdays). When I get it "figured out", I'll do a post in it. :-)

I will be juicing in the afternoon, close to sunset to keep it the freshest as possible for the next day. I'll expalin the other things later. (It's prep day you know!) :-)

My Juices for this Shabbat:

1 Qrt Master Cleanse with Spiralina and Chlorophyll

1 Qrt of 15 Carrot, 3 Apple, 1" Ginger, 1/4 Lemon

1 Qrt of Green Lemonade (separated), 1 green apple, 4 collard stalks, 8 kale leaves, 1 cuke, 1/2 lemon

1 pint x 2 Carrot Kale Combo, (separated) 1 green apple, 4 leaves Swiss chard, 8 leaves kale, 4 large carrots, 1-2" ginger

I will write more later on techniques and if/how they worked. :-) Shabbat Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment