Sunday, January 22, 2012

Juice Feast ~ Days 15



I have been enjoying conversations with some new friends at Raw Food Rehab. They have blogs too! Wendy is Juice Feasting right now too. She is exactly 1 week ahead of me! It is so nice to have someone to bounce things of off and talk to about it who is going through it real time with you! She is documenting her journey too. Ayn is a raw food lover and has lots of interesing posts on various things, including raw food. It's good readin'. Both are new blogs, so if you want to visit and comment, I bet they would love the encouragement. Its so much more fun to blog if you know someone is actually reading it once in a while. :-) (Or maybe that's just me??....Na)

My juices today:
1 Qrt Kale, Red Bell, Apple, Cuke, Celery
1 Qrt Carrot, Pear, Apple, Pasley, Cuke, Bell Pepper
1 Qrt Carrot, Apple, Wheat Grass, Parsley

All is well!

1 comment:

  1. nope...it is much more fun, if you know some one is reading it... I enjoy your sharing on the raw feasting! ;0)

    ReplyDelete